Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Review: Angel & Faith... by Oliver de Guzman

Among my review pile this week, I would swear that this one is my favorite. Christos Gage has found his footing with this title and this one captures a little bit of the superior issue that came before it. New/old characters come into play. I'm really hoping willow becomes a regular supporting character in this book. Her presence adds so much to it. As I was saying, a lot of developments that happened in this issue to move it forward although at times, it could get a little exposition heavy.

Still, with his recent stride, I would consider this forgivable from Gage. Art as always, is great. It's entertaining and it distracted me from life's worries for a little while. So you can tell that the book did its job.

No comments:

Post a Comment