Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Review: Alpha Girl #3

images-8
Alpha Girl is one of the best spins on the Zombie genre I’ve read! The story is cheeky, brash and hilariously lewd! The characters are charming and the fast paced story keeps the reader interested and waiting for more!

The art on this series is perfection! It’s bold and graphic playing off the tones and content within the pages adding a whole new layer to the story!

I think Robert Love and Diego Simone have been on a roll for these three issues and I don’t think they’ll have a problem keeping it up!

The story has been following the outbreak of zombie women, the virus doesn’t have any effect on men! Roenning has created a central character Judy who is perfectly suited for this world! The anti-hero leading lady is perfect for this story she’s like a miniature Cassy Hack, I love it! I’m really excited to see how this story plays out, Its one I wait for every month.

With great art and a hilarious story, Alpha Girl is full of win! I love each issue more than the last and the crude protagonist has to be one of my favorite characters in the genre! This series is fun and easy to read and would be a great addition to anyones pull list! Check out Alpha Girl #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment