Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review: Hack/Slash #10

HS10
‘A little bit of sexy and a whole lot of bloody’ reads the solicitation to Hack/Slash 10 by Tim Seeley and Daniel Leister. It’s a perfect description of not just this issue but the whole series. Issue 10 continues the ‘Inter-dimensional Women’s Prison Breakout’ arc, and if you couldn’t tell by the title, it involves inter-dimensional women.
Cassie once again finds herself going up against Bomb Queen, who is, if possible, more sexy and more bloody than Cassie herself. As well as that, Cassie and Samhain fight a massive mutant killer whale, Vlad is starting to grow weird mutated spikey bits and some chick who I think I’m supposed to know but don’t dresses up as a mime. Weird issue.


I can’t say I’ve been overly impressed with Hack/Slash of late, but this arc is shaping up to be pretty good. I still long for the days when it was just Cassie and Vlad driving around killing stuff, but in the mean time, I’m enjoying where this arc is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment