Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week of 12th October 2011 - Oz & Tim's Picks

bwn2
Oz’s Picks:
Batman and Robin 2
  • Batwoman 2
  • Demon Knights 2
  • Frankenstein Agent of SHADE 2
  • Green Lantern 2
  • Suicide Squad 2
Resurrection Man 2
tcpe2

Tim’s trying to narrow his weekly picks to 15:
ASM #671 – Because Spider Island continues.
Baltimore: The Search Bells #3 – Because it’s Mike Mignola’s take on Van Helsing.
Batwoman #2 – Because JH Williams III.
Buffy season 9 #2 – Because issue 1 was just the setup.
Demon nights #2 – Because Oz convinced me to get the first issue and it was awesome.
The cape #2 – Because it’ll be the best comic I’ll read this week.
nth45
Morning Glories #13 – Because I was starting to lose interest in Morning Glories until the awesomeness of last issue.
Northlanders #45 – Because it’s Northlanders. How is this series being cancelled?!
Pigs #2 – Because it’s about a KGB sleeper cell in Cuba.
PunisherMAX #18 – Just because.
Shield #3 – Because I love me some Da Vinci.
Unexpected #1 – Because I’m a sucker for anthologies.
Unwritten #30 – Because it feels like we’re starting to get some pay-off.
X-Men Legacy #257 – Because of my two great x-men loves - Rogue and Gambit.
uwrtn30
X-Men: Regenesis #1 – Because I think it’s an anthology.





No comments:

Post a Comment