Saturday, September 3, 2011

All of These Things That Have Made Us

I came across this article over at The Comics Reporter and it was one of the best reads I’ve had in a long time. Awesome stuff. here’s an excerpt:
“You could do far worse than to build a lifetime of friendships with the people you meet in comics. Far, far worse. I'm not sure you could do much better. As much as I'm made uncomfortable by a vision of comics that lacks the comics themselves, a way of approaching the professional and artistic communities that could without blinking substitute designer baskets or arcade games or action figures for the comics medium, I understand the appeal of wanting to stay around smart, curious, kind and mostly forgiving people for as long as possible, even if one's passion for the art form fades.” Click
here for the full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment